25 November 2007

Quick Update

Hello everyone... Just wanted to give a quick update. I am finally settling all of my personal and career business that has kept me from spending any time on the site or anything else to do with the Norseman. I have moved to the UK and I am starting a new job next week. I anticipate that as soon as things settle down with my career and the holidays, I will have much more time to work on Norseman related items. That said, I want everyone to know that I plan to completely redo the site next year in a different format - either as a wiki or a blog. I am leaning towards a wiki because other people can contribute to the site updates very easily, however the expense involved is a little bit more than a Blog such as the types offered on livejournal.com, and I think a wiki would involve a little more moderation than a blog. Anyway, I will let you know how things are going and when I decide to throw the switch from old to new. If anyone out there who is tech-savvy and a Norseman fan would like to help in this effort, or contribute to the new wiki or blog once I have it running, please email me at julie@noorduynnorseman.com to let me know of your interest.




Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment