13 December 2009

Norseman Restoration at the Dutch Aviodrome - Pics & Update

As many of you may know, there is a Norsman restoration going on in the Netherlands currently at the Aviodrome. I am periodically in contact with one of the members of the restoration team and I recently asked him for an update and some pictures. Below is what I received in return - thought you all might be interested.

Hello Julie!


Thanks for your mail with the picture! It is good to hear that you are still active with your gandfathers heritage! I attached some pics which show how far we are at this moment. We have fitted the wings to the fuselage (to see if it needs to be adjusted) and we are working on the engine and the cockpit (a.o. instruments).

If you want to stop by here in Lelystad, let me know in advance!

Best regards,

Nationaal Luchtvaart-Themapark Aviodrome

Arno van der Holst

E-mail: a.vdholst@aviodrome.nl

Website: http://www.aviodrome.nl/






No comments:

Post a Comment