15 August 2013

Airworthy Norseman Aircraft in Canada

Received this updated list of Airworthy Norseman in Canada from Rodney Kozar today and thought I should share.

Hello Julie,

With recent input this revised list is more accurate and reflects the harder times the tourist operators have faced in the last few years, but still amazing the Norseman design proves its worth 78 years later!

Take Care,
Rodney

Unrelated, Apologies to all my site visitors and readers, especially to anyone who has contacted me recently via email. I've not been paying as much attention to the site as I should the past few years due to a busy life here in London overtaking my time for hobbies. If you haven't heard back from me, it isn't out of disrespect just due to the fact I'm so busy.

Thanks very much for your continued interest and support.

Cheers

Julie

3 comments:

  1. C-FJIN is not parked. It flew the 2014 season and will continue to fly for many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I'm sorry to leave a message here, I noticed that the Noorduyn Norseman website is no longer active. Is this a temporary error, or have you decided to permanently take it down?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apologies I am only now responding. The site is no longer active. I've kept all the content but I am not hosting it publicly any longer.

    ReplyDelete